Marianne's a exceptionally talented stylist & creative director with a sharp & curious eye. She exudes a lightness of being that makes people and brands gravitate towards her.
Dear Marianne, how would you describe yourself in a few sentences?
I am a very positive person full of energy that loves creating.
I am extremely demanding & perfectionist but very easy to get along with.
I stand up for myself and my beliefs.
1. What do you love about yourself?
My enthusiasm & sense of humour, usually I can make people laugh easily.
2. What is your favourite quote?
Stay close to people that feel like sunshine.
3. What is the best advice someone has given to you?
Don't spend so much time worrying in what's yet to come as the next chapter is right in front of you.
4. What does well-being mean to you?
Being healthy , happy and comfortable in my own skin.
5. You have an evening to yourself. What does it look like?
Looks like HOME a good meal (I love cooking) probably a movie or a book and very early bed time.
6. What are your three favourite books?
The Sun and her flowers / Where the crawdads sing / Conversations with friends.
7. What habit have you incorporated into your daily life over the past few years that has changed your life?
YOGA 100%, I just had an operation in my back so I cant practice for a while so I feel a bit of frustration but I am trying to think that I will go back stronger to it and healthier.
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Go with your gut when making decisions.
Your world will shift upside-down so many times and you won’t know exactly how to get back up, but you always do You will always have a chance to start over.
You will grow into your own skin and discover who you really are. And then you will own that identity (this is VERY important).
9. What obstacle did you have to overcome to become the woman you are today?
More than obstacles was focus. I am quite a creative person so it was difficult to choose something and stick to it. Also took me forever to feel entitled.
10. What do you do when you‘re not feeling well? Do you have certain self-care activities that help you ground yourself again?
I swim, there is something about water that really calms me down.
11. I feel most creatively fulfilled when..
I AM ONSET.
12. What would you recommend to young women who want to work in the fashion industry?
Have your own point of view.
Go anywhere you can get experience.
Learn to listen to people that have more experience than you do and be humble.
Never stop creating.
Visit Marianne Krauss for the most aesthetic portfolio of her lastest projects.